2020 Elections Social Media Toolkit
We love proud Pierce County Voters. Thank you for helping spread the word about 2020 Elections. We appreciate you!
- Download the images below that you would like to share on social media. The moving graphics will download automatically as a .ZIP file. The other graphics will open in a new tab - you must right click and select ’save as’ to complete the download. There are sizes and file formats for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Copy and paste suggested post messaging (on the bottom of this page). While it’s okay to write your own copy, we recommend using our suggestions to avoid any factual errors or miscommunication.
- Post on your social media pages. You can tag the Pierce County Auditor on each platform.
Moving Graphics/GIF Instruction
Instagram - Must use the MP4 file to display motion.
Facebook - Must use the GIF or MP4 file to display motion.
Twitter - Must use the GIF to display motion.
LinkedIn - Must use GIF or MP4 to display motion.
Post Message Ideas
- Your vote matters. That’s why it’s important you’re registered! Register to vote online in less than 5-minutes at VoteWa.gov. Thanks for being a Pierce County Voter! #PierceCoVotes
- Registering to vote is easy! Head to VoteWa.gov now to register online. Need assitance? Call 253-798-VOTE (8683)
- Hey Pierce County! We want you to vote. You can register to vote online in less than five minutes. Hurry over to VoteWa.gov and register to vote online today. #ProudPierceCoVoter
August 4, 2020 Primary Election
- Don’t delay! You can mark and return your ballot as soon as you receive it in the mail. You can return your ballot for free using USPS mail or a ballot drop box. Visit PierceCountyElections.org to learn more or find a drop box near you.
- The deadline to VOTE in the August 4, 2020 Primary Election is 8 p.m. - NO EXCEPTIONS. Set a reminder on your calendar so you don’t forget to return your ballot. #PierceCoVotes
- Have questions or need assistance for the August 4, 2020 Primary Election? Call the Pierce County Elections team and they can help! 253-798-VOTE (8683).
- Hey Pierce County! We want you to vote. You can register to vote online in less than five minutes. Don’t delay if you want to vote in the August 4 Primary Election. The deadline for online voter registration is Monday, July 27. Hurry over to VoteWa.gov and register to vote online today. #PierceCoVotes
Update Your Voter Registration
- It’s important to verify that your voter registration profile is up-to-date. Login to VoteWa.gov and double-check your registration status, address and contact information. Thanks for being a Pierce County Voter! #PierceCountyVotes