All checks must be made payable to Pierce County and may be mailed with the property tax remittance stub to the address listed below. If the stub is not included please be sure to include the parcel number.
- Pierce County Finance
P.O. Box 11621
Tacoma, WA 98411-6621
- Or brought with the property tax remittance stub to:
Pierce County Assessor - Treasurer's Office
2401 South 35th Street, Rm 142
Tacoma, WA 98409
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To pay your property taxes with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or by E-Check, simply visit the Assessor-Treasurer's online parcel search or call our automated telephone system at (253) 798-3333 and have your parcel number ready. Enter your parcel number and follow the instructions for credit card or E-Check payments.
- Credit card and E-Check payments are processed by an outside vendor.
- The vendor collects a separate fee of 2.35% of the tax amount being paid on credit card payments and $.50 for each E-Check payment up to $10,000 and $10 for E-Check payments over $10,000.
- The fee will be added to your total and show as a separate line item from your taxes on your credit card statement.
- Credit cards and E-Check payments can only be used to pay on parcels with no delinquent taxes.
- Payments for delinquent accounts must be via the mail or in person.